- Ladies Comforting Knotting, tomorrow Monday, May 7, starting at 9 am. Come for the whole day or for a few hours; all help is appreciated.
- Drayton Blood Donor Clinic Monday, May 21, 3:30 – 7:30 pm, Community Christian School. Call 1 888 DONATE (1 888 236 6283) to make an appointment or just walk into the clinic. www.blood.ca
- Baptism Service will be May 27 at 11 am and Pastor Craig’s Ordination will be June 3 at 3 pm.
- Church Family Camping August 24 – 26 at Rockwood Conservation Area. If you have canoes or kayaks, bring them along. More info from Karen Martin.
- Seniors Center for Excellence June calendar is on the foyer table.
- Sunday Mornings 9:40 to 10 - The Elders want to experiment with having a pre-worship/soaking time in the sanctuary each Sunday starting this Sunday. Everyone who wishes to participate is invited to come quietly into the sanctuary and just sit in and be still with God while gentle worship music is played. It is a time of preparation for worship where we can simply “soak” ourselves in God’s presence.
- Youth Worker Update: CMF is looking for a part-time (15 hours per week) Youth Worker to join our staff team. Primary responsibilities would include oversight/administration of our Senior and Junior youth ministries and supportive oversight/resourcing the young adult leaders in our Young Adult ministry. A full job description is available on request. The successful candidate will be passionate about their personal relationship with God, excited about ministry to youth and young adults, and committed to making disciples of Jesus. Members of the Youth Worker Search Committee are: Ron Weber (Chair), Craig Frere, Heidi Hallman, Lynn Horst, Luanne Noble and Dawson Martin.
- June Daily Bread devotionals are on the foyer table. Help yourself.
Youth & Young Adult Announcements
- Pitch & Praise - May 18-21. Meet at the Church Friday by 5pm SHARP for a 5:15 departure. Be sure to bring: Bible, tents, sleeping bags, blankets, pillow, lawn chair, warm cloths, rain gear, running shoes, bathroom sundries including towel, flashlights, sunblock, bug spray, snacks to share, and spending money.
- Summer Camp Positions at Hidden Acres – We are looking for great people to fill our staff team for the summer of 2018. If you are looking to serve God, impact the lives of campers, spend time outdoors, develop your leadership skills and build great friendships then Hidden Acres may be the place for you. There are a number of positions available including Cooks, Cabin Leaders, Lifeguards, Maintenance staff, an Office Assistant and a Nature Director. For more information or to fill out an application, go to www.hiddenacres.ca or contact Chris Pot at 519-625-8602 or email@example.com
- Two Warehouse Summer Support Positions at MCC rePurpose Centre in Elmira. Job posting on youth bulletin board. More info from Karla at 669-3284 https://mcccanada.ca/get-involved/serve/openings/warehouse-summer-support