This Week’s Office Hours:
- Pastor Craig – Tuesday to Friday 9:45 am – noon.
- Janet - Tuesday 9 am to noon, Friday 9 am – 4 pm
“Coming Up” @ CMF
- Looking Ahead to Sunday, May 21. As this is the long weekend, the Sunday School hour will be a food and fellowship time in place of regular classes.
- Council Meeting Tuesday, May 23 at 7:30 pm. Committee reps please bring job descriptions for your committee to this meeting.
- Bridal Shower for Liza Klassen Thursday, May 25 at 7 pm. If you wish to donate towards a group gift, see Lois.
- Mark Your Calendars! Family Camping and church picnic at Conestoga Lake. We have booked a group site, Friday June 23 - 25th. Picnic on Sunday June 25th. If you would like to be part of the camping, please put your names on the sign up sheet on the table in the foyer, or contact Marlene, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 519-998-1558. More details to follow. Thanks!
- Stone Picking at the Ellison Farm as a fundraiser for the 2018 Dominican Trip, Monday and Tuesday. Meet at the church at 6:45 pm.
- Wednesday FIZZ will be a night of games and relaxing after the two nights of stone picking.
- Pitch & Praise - May 19-22. Meet at the Church Friday by 5pm SHARP for a 5:15 departure. (Registration starts at 6:30 and it will take 1 hour to get there) Be sure to bring: Bible, tents, sleeping bags, blankets, pillow, lawn chair, warm cloths, rain gear, running shoes, bathroom sundries including towel, flashlights, sunblock, a snack to share, and spending money.
- WonderJam (June 17) sign up sheet is on the table. Deadline is May 17th for the early bird price of $55 for ticket, rides and small lunch. This is open to all ages.
- Area Senior’s Spring Bus Tour Thursday, May 25. See poster on bb. Tickets $60 available from Ruth and Lyall before May 15.
- Come and Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Ray of Hope at Waterloo MB Church on Friday, May 26 from 7 - 9:30 PM. RSVP to email@example.com.
- New Hamburg Mennonite Relief Sale (www.nhmrs.com) is May 26 & 27. Pack up your travel mugs, water bottles and your rhubarb (to donate to the Rhubarb Tent J), register for the 2k or 5k Run (on our website), and take in the Indoors Auction (Fri evening) and Outdoors Auction (Sat morning). If you are interested in donating yeast baking, talk to Darlene Driedger. We are also looking for donations of plants: perennials, succulents, house plants, native, berries, shrubs, and annuals. We would love your potted plants, labelled with name if possible and mention the colour if it has a bloom. Drop plants off at our Drop Off Tent at the entrance to the Sale. Contact Marlene at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-662-1464.
- MennoHomes annual Bike-a-thon, Out-Spok'n VII will be held on Sat. June 17 @ Elmira Mennonite Church. All proceeds to the new affordable housing project in Elmira. Details at www.mennohomes.com or contact Dan Driedger at 226-476-2535 or email@example.com. Poster on bb.