- Drayton Blood Donor Clinic Monday, May 21, 3:30 – 7:30 pm, Community Christian School. Call 1 888 DONATE (1 888 236 6283) to make an appointment or just walk into the clinic. www.blood.ca .
- Potluck Lunch: Everyone is invited to the potluck lunch next Sunday, May 27th following the Baptismal Service. Dawson, Jessica, Alecia and Zack’s family and friends will be joining us. Please bring your own plates, cups and cutlery.
- Church Council Meeting Tuesday, May 29 at 7 pm.
- Your Coins Count! Today is the last opportunity to collect coins which will be taken to the Mennonite Relief Sale on May 26. The total amount collected so far is $411.
- June Daily Bread devotionals are on the foyer table.
- What is your favourite Bible Verse? You are invited to post this verse on the bulletin board beside the Fellowship Hall doors. Papers and markers are on the small table in the corner.
Youth & Young Adult Announcements
- FIZZ Wednesday at 7:30 pm
- Youth Fundraiser Baseball Tournament, Sat. June 2 in Moorefield.
- Summer Camp Positions at Hidden Acres Camp: Cooks, Cabin Leaders, Lifeguards, Maintenance staff, an Office Assistant and a Nature Director. www.hiddenacres.ca
- Two Warehouse Summer Support Positions at MCC rePurpose Centre in Elmira. Job posting on youth bulletin board. More info from Karla at 669-3284 https://mcccanada.ca/get-involved/serve/openings/warehouse-summer-support
- Drayton Sports Camp looking for volunteers, July 16 to 20. Positions include Group Leaders, Junior Leaders, Assistant Coaches, Photographer and Prayer Team. If available email firstname.lastname@example.org. Camp info is on the youth bulletin board.