- In honour of Mother’s Day, in lieu of flowers, the youth will be giving a donation to the food bank.
- Drayton Blood Donor Clinic Monday, May 21, 3:30 – 7:30 pm, Community Christian School. Call 1 888 DONATE (1 888 236 6283) to make an appointment or just walk into the clinic. www.blood.ca
- June Daily Bread devotionals are on the foyer table.
- What is your favourite Bible Verse? You are invited to post this verse on the bulletin board beside the Fellowship Hall doors. Papers and markers are on the small table in the corner.
- Your Coins Count! We will be collecting coins May 13 and 20 and all coins collected will be taken to the Mennonite Relief Sale on May 26. This year we are looking for individuals to match the amount given each week. Last week the amount of $82 was collected and matched so the total amount collected so far is $165. Thanks to Lucy and Elmer Ellison who will be matching the coins donated on one of the upcoming two Sundays. Those people matching donations can bring the amount in coins or can write a cheque to CMF and designate the givings to MCC.
Youth & Young Adult Announcements
- DR Mission Trip DeBriefing Wednesday at 7:30 pm
- Pitch & Praise - May 18 to 21. Meet at the Church Friday by 5pm SHARP for a 5:15 departure. Be sure to bring: Bible, tents, sleeping bags, blankets, pillow, lawn chair, warm cloths, rain gear, running shoes, bathroom sundries including towel, flashlights, sunblock, bug spray, snacks to share, and spending money.
- Summer Camp Positions at Hidden Acres Camp: Cooks, Cabin Leaders, Lifeguards, Maintenance staff, an Office Assistant and a Nature Director. www.hiddenacres.ca
- Two Warehouse Summer Support Positions at MCC rePurpose Centre in Elmira. Job posting on youth bulletin board. More info from Karla at 669-3284
- Drayton Sports Camp looking for volunteers, July 16 to 20. Positions include Group Leaders, Junior Leaders, Assistant Coaches, Photographer and Prayer Team. If available email email@example.com. Camp info is on the youth bulletin board.