- March Daily Bread Devotionals are on the foyer table.
- Dominican Pancake Breakfast on March 17, starting at 8:30 am. See poster in bulletin.
- Ladies Comforter Knotting will be Monday, March 19, starting at 9 am. Note the change in date.
- Elders meet Monday, March 19 at 7 pm. (Note change of date).
- Church Council Meeting Tuesday, March 20 at 7:30 pm.
- Worship Committee Meeting Wed. March 21, 7:30 pm.
- Ladies Retreat at Conestoga Bible Camp March 23 & 24. Mark your calendars! Brochures are on the foyer table.
- Canadian Mennonite Subscription List: All who attend CMF may receive a free subscription to Canadian Mennonite. The biweekly magazine is delivered in print, by email, or both. List of those already receiving the magazine is on the foyer table. If you would like to change to email copy, please indicate this. If you would like to start receiving the magazine, please add your name on the bottom of page #2. If you wish to discontinue the magazine, please indicate this as well.
- Resurrection cookie receipe (from last week’s children’s story) is on the foyer table.
- CMF at the Elmira Meat Canner Tuesday, April 24, evening shift. We have booked places for 8 people. If available, please sign up as soon as possible. We will be working in the canner (putting the meat into cans). Note: our shift is from 5 to 10 pm. Please arrive by 4:45.
- Reminder: For anyone who purchased a copy of Covenant and Kingdom: The DNA of the Bible to please give payment of $22.00 to Lois.
- Maple Syrup Festival Supper sign up sheet is on the foyer table. Needed are setup/clean up coordinators, 6 casseroles, bread/rolls/butter, drink and dessert.
- Mapleton , 1 to 4 at the PMD Arena.
- Drayton CRC is inviting Seniors from neighbouring churches & community for an afternoon of fellowship on March 24, at 11:30 am. Hot lunch, socializing and playing games. Feel free to bring a favourite game along. If able to attend, contact one of the following - Adam Deen firstname.lastname@example.org 226-243-2027, Rita Koster, email@example.com 669-1231 or Grace Scott firstname.lastname@example.org 638-2309
Youth & Young Adult Announcements
- FIZZ Wednesday at 7:30 pm.
- Dominican Pancake Breakfast on March 17, starting at 8:30 am. Followed by first team meeting afterwards for team members.
- BAD IDEAS Youth and Young Adult Sunday School: Starting March 18, we will be starting a new Sunday School class for Youth and Young Adults. It will be a study based on a teaching series by Bruxy Cavey from The Meeting House called BAD IDEAS. In the series, Bruxy deals with some of the bad ideas that humans have about God and there will be lots of time for discussion after each video.
- Ten Pin Bowling Friday, March 23. More info next week.
- Maple Syrup Festival Sat. April 7. Find Josh to sign up for the days activities.