- Financial Update - Our revenue to June 30th is $69,930. This is about $4,950 below our June 30, 2017 total. Please continue your generous giving over the summer months.
- Pre worship/soaking time from 9:45-10:00 am will not be happening for the summer months.
- Drayton Union Sports Camp will be July 16 to 20. CMF will be providing the lunch on Thursday, July 19. It will be a simple hot dog lunch for the 80 or so children at the camp. Pastor Craig is looking for six people to help out from about 10 am until 1 pm. If you are available and willing to help, let Craig know as soon as possible.
- Ramoth House (Mount Forest) June newsletter is on the foyer table.
- July Senior Centre for Excellence calendars are on the foyer table.
- Reserve Fund Guidelines Update: Based on the recommendation from the Town Hall and AGM earlier this year, a sub-committee was formed to review the Reserve Fund Guidelines. The guidelines were emailed on Friday. Additional copies are on the foyer table. All changes/additions have been written in 'red'. Also of note for the new guidelines:
- removal of the 'greater than 1 year mission' requirement
- the Reserve and Mission Fund administration section have been split for clarity
Please review the guidelines and let Council know of any questions or concerns. Thank you to the sub-committee (Darlene Driedger, Craig Frere, Mike Martin, Holly Shantz and Doug Woodburn) for reviewing and making these recommendations. Pam Woodburn
Youth & Young Adult Announcements
- Summer FIZZ Wednesday at 7:30 pm.
- Young Adults Beach Day, Sunday, July 15, leaving after church. More info from Travis Weber.