- March Daily Bread Devotionals are on the foyer table.
- Elders Meeting Tuesday, Feb. 27 at 7:30 pm.
- Christian Ed Meeting Wednesday, Feb. 28 at 7:30 pm.
- Annual Meeting Wednesday, March 7th at 7:30 pm. Snow date is Thursday, March 8th.
- Paint a Sign Night Tuesday March 6, 7 - 9 pm at the church. Doors open at 6:30. This is a fundraiser for the DR Mission Trip. There will be a choice between 6 different signs and 6 different colors. Tickets of $45 are available from Pam Woodburn. Additional info on the bulletin board. (Note there will another Paint a Sign Night on April 12.
- Area Senior’s Fellowship at Bethel Mennonite Church, Fri. March 9 @ 10:30 am. "Gifts From the Creator" photography and storytelling with Merri-Lee Metzger. Soup lunch following presentation. Deadline to sign up is March 4.
- Dominican Pancake Breakfast on March 17, starting at 8:30 am, Poster on bulletin board.
- Ladies Retreat at Conestoga Bible Camp March 23 & 24. Mark your calendars! More details to follow.
- Library News: New books, purchased and donated are on the table in the foyer. Detailed list of books are also on the table. Short list with titles and authors only are in your mailbox.
- Free Shuffleboard for Seniors! Try-It & Register March 1, 1 to 3 pm at the PMD Arena. League starts March 8, 1 to 4. Indoor shoes. Contact Donna Hirtle 519-638-0888.
Youth & Young Adult Announcements
- FIZZ Wednesday at 7:30 pm.
- Last Hockey Night at the Drayton Arena, Sat. March 3 at 8:30! Please note this is a half hour EARLIER than usual.
- Dominican Paint Night fundraiser on Tuesday March 6. More info under “CMF Info”.
- Dominican Pancake Breakfast on March 17, starting at 8:30 am. Followed by first team meeting afterwards for team members. Poster on bulletin board.
- Volunteer Cashiers Needed! The new MCC rePurpose Centre in Elmira (old Freiburger’s Grocery Store building) is recruiting friendly and customer service focused volunteers. Many cashier positions are available weekdays, Thursday evenings, and Saturdays. No experience necessary - all training is provided. Students are welcome! Contact Karla Richards at 519-669-3284 for fill out a Volunteer Application Form on MCC website. The repurpose Centre opens March 1 at 10 am.
- Elmira Meat Canner Fundraiser: Now's the time to stock your freezer for BBQ season and support the Elmira Meat Canner at the same time. Farmers donate hogs and steers and the meat is sold in the annual meat sale fundraiser. The order form with information on products, pricing and pick up is on foyer table.