- Mennonite Relief Sale Promotion Dinner, Monday, April 30, at 6:30. Today is the deadline to buy tickets from Janet Weber.
- CMF at the Elmira Meat Canner Tuesday, April 24, at 4:45 pm. Thank you to Dan B, Aaron, Dan D, Paul W, Adam, Phares, Nathan and Ron for volunteering this evening service project.
- Christian Ed Meeting, Wednesday, April 25 at 7 pm.
- MCEC Woolwich Grey Cluster Pulpit Exchange Sunday, April 29. Dave Tiessen is preaching at CMF and Pastor Craig is preaching at Elmira.
- Senior’s Bus Trip June 22. More info from Paul Martin.
- The MCEC Annual Church Gathering is April 27 & 28 at Redeemer University College in Ancaster. Our delegates are Doug & Pam Woodburn. Live-streaming will be available at www.mcec.ca 7 pm Friday and 9 am Saturday for those who are unable to come.
- Church Family Camping August 24 – 26 at Highland Pines Campground, Fergus. The cost would be approximately $69 per family for the week-end on the group sites which includes hydro and water for trailers. The campground has a swimming pool, splash pad, hiking trails and is close to Belwood Lake. More info at www.highlandpines.com. We need at least 10 families in order to get a large group site and we were told that these sites book up quickly. We need to get some confirmation of numbers quickly so that we reserve a group site. Let Karen Martin know asap firstname.lastname@example.org (or today if possible) if you are interested.
Youth Worker Update
CMF is looking for a part-time (15 hours per week) Youth Worker to join our staff team. Primary responsibilities would include oversight/administration of our Senior and Junior youth ministries and supportive oversight/resourcing the young adult leaders in our Young Adult ministry. A full job description is available on request. The successful candidate will be passionate about their personal relationship with God, excited about ministry to youth and young adults, and committed to making disciples of Jesus.
Members of the Youth Worker Search Committee are: Ron Weber (Chair), Craig Frere, Heidi Hallman, Lynn Horst, Luanne Noble and Dawson Martin.
Youth & Young Adult Announcements
- FIZZ Wednesday at 7:30 pm
- Pitch Registration extended until Sunday April 29. Get the cheapest price of $70 for the entire three night weekend!