- Next Sunday January 21st will be a Communion Service.
- Daily Bread devotionals are on the foyer table.
- Church Council meets Tuesday, January 16 at 7:30 pm.
- Worship Committee meets Tuesday, Jan. 23 at 7:30 pm.
- Christian Education Committee meets Jan. 31 @ 7:30
- 2018 Pledge Sheets are in your mailbox and were also sent out by email. Please return them to the brown box on the foyer table or email to Lois TODAY @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth & Young Adult Announcements
- FIZZ Wednesday at 7:30 pm.
- Ray of Hope evening in Kitchener, Friday, January 19. Meet at the church at 4:45 pm.
- Floradale Mennonite Church MennoHomes fundraiser dinner & Rescue Junction Concert, Sat. Jan. 27. Tickets available from Dan Driedger.
- Rockway Mennonite Grade 9 Night Tuesday, January 16. Poster on bb.
- Fairview & Parkwood Mennonite Home Retirement Celebration for Tim Kennel, January 17 and 18. Poster on bulletin board with additional info.
- MCC is hiring a new Lead Custodian to care for the building and a Site Manager for the new Raw Carrot partnership. Go to mcco.ca/serve for more info and how to apply.
- MCC Heifer Sale Friday, Feb. 16 at 11 am, David Carson Farm & Auctions, Listowel. The 37th annual Heifer Sale is just around the corner. Never been there? Come and see how dairy farmers do relief, development and peace! To sponor or donate a heifer, contact Clarence Diefenbacher at 669-2164 or MCC at 745-8458. More info @ mcco.ca/heifer-sale.
- MCC Ontario continues to seek individual for position of Executive Director. More info @ mcco.ca/serve.
- Kindred Credit Union career opportunity for an Investment Services Support Representative at Head Office. Kindredcu.com.
- The Engaged Workshop will be held on Friday evening, May 4th and Saturday morning and afternoon, May 5th, at Mapleview Mennonite Church near Wellesley. The main focus of this workshop is learning good communication and conflict resolution skills. All engaged or newly married couples are invited to attend. For further information, contact Denise Bender at email@example.com, or call (519)656-2005. Brochures on foyer table.