Youth & Young Adult Announcements
- Next Summer FIZZ Wednesday, July 25 at 7:30 pm.
- Young Adults Beach Day, TODAY, leaving after church. More info from Travis Weber.
- Communion Service Sunday, July 22 at 10:30 am.
- Drayton Union Sports Camp will be July 16 to 20. CMF will be providing the lunch on Thursday, July 19. It will be a simple hot dog lunch for the 80 or so children at the camp. Pastor Craig is looking for six people to help out from about 10 am until 1 pm. If you are available and willing to help, let Craig know as soon as possible.
- Reserve Fund Guidelines Update: Based on the recommendation from the Town Hall and AGM earlier this year, a sub-committee was formed to review the Reserve Fund Guidelines. The guidelines were emailed on Friday. Additional copies are on the foyer table. All changes/additions have been written in 'red'. Also of note for the new guidelines:
- removal of the 'greater than 1 year mission' requirement
- the Reserve and Mission Fund administration section have been split for clarity
Please review the guidelines and let Council know of any questions or concerns. Thank you to the sub-committee (Darlene Driedger, Craig Frere, Mike Martin, Holly Shantz and Doug Woodburn) for reviewing and making these recommendations. Pam Woodburn
- Follow-up to the above Reserve Fund Guidelines Update. We value the wisdom that is present in the congregation and so as part of our discernment, we created a short survey that we would like everyone who considers CMF their church home to fill out. Your response to the survey will provide us with valuable information as we do this work. The survey can be filled out electronically by clicking on the following link. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6KQBFPP. There will also be paper copies available as well as a response box on the back table of the church for those who wish to fill them in manually. The surveys are completely anonymous. We ask that everyone take a few minutes and complete the survey by July 24th. Thanks for much for your help with this.
Pastor Craig on behalf of Church Council